Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality End-User Computer Policy:
This policy lists the terms upon which WIFI or other computer access is granted to computer systems maintained by Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality, Ltd. and its affiliates or the owners of hotels, residences or other facilities managed by Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality, Ltd. This policy also describes the way in which information about users of those computer systems and websites maintained by Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality, Ltd. or its affiliates may be collected, used, stored, protected and shared with third parties. By using our WIFI or computer systems, you consent to this policy.
Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality, Ltd. and its affiliates (“Diaoyutai MGM”) brand and manage hotels, residences and other projects on behalf of their owners or other controlling entities (“Project Owners”). References to the “Company” used in this policy are a collective reference to Diaoyutai MGM and to relevant Project Owners.
“Diaoyutai MGM Properties” means properties owned, branded or managed by Diaoyutai MGM.
“Diaoyutai MGM Websites” means websites maintained by Diaoyutai MGM or by Diaoyutai MGM Properties.
Hotel Internet Service
WIFI and other hotel internet services (the “Service”) are made available by the Company for personal, non-commercial use. The Service may not be used for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited that impairs or interferes with the operation or security of the Service.
The Company may terminate, restrict or suspend your use of the Service at any time and for any reason, without any liability, but will return any fee paid for the Service unless you have violated this policy.
If you are a child or minor, you may only use the Service with the permission of your parent or guardian.
The Company may amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
The Company is not responsible for the accuracy and appropriateness of the information or materials accessed, viewed on or downloaded using the Service. The Company does not warrant or represent that your access to the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content or other material accessible in connection with the Service will be free of computer viruses, bugs or other harmful components.
All risks and liabilities arising from your use of the Service, including the submission of any personal information or opinions, are at your own expense. The Company does not guarantee the security of the Service to transmit any information.
Information Collection and Use:
The Company collects information from a variety of sources and in a variety of ways:
· When you visit Diaoyutai MGM Properties or Diaoyutai MGM Web Sites you may provide us with contact and other personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address or telephone number.
· If you apply for a job with Diaoyutai MGM or at a Diaoyutai MGM Property, we may ask for certain information about you including, for example, your work and education history, and your profile/résumé.
· When you visit Diaoyutai MGM Properties or Diaoyutai MGM Web Sites, we may collect information about your purchases, reservations, and other consuming habits.
· When you make a purchase or engage in other transactions, you may provide us with your credit or debit card number, financial account number, identification card number, passport number or other personally sensitive account or identification information (“Sensitive Information”).
· When you use WIFI services at Diaoyutai MGM Properties, we may collect information (directly or through third parties) about the web sites you visit, the type of device and browser you are using, your device identification number, your geographic location, bandwidth used, session time, or other similar information.
· When you visit Diaoyutai MGM Web Sites, we may collect information about the type of device and browser you are using, the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, your geographic location, and your interactions with Diaoyutai MGM Web Sites. We may use “cookies” and similar technologies that contain information that will be saved on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable us to gather data such as web pages visited, links clicked and material downloaded. Cookies also are used to put a unique identifier on your computer or other devices. This helps us to generate statistics regarding usage of Diaoyutai MGM Web Sites. There are different types of cookies including “browser” cookies (also known as html cookies) and Flash cookies (also known as Local Shared Objects). You can configure your browser to reject browser cookies or to notify you when browser cookies are offered so that you can accept or reject such cookies. However, if you reject browser cookies, you may not be able to conduct some transactions or use some services. Blocking or deleting browser cookies may not block or delete other types of cookies including Flash cookies.
· When you use integrated social media features on Diaoyutai MGM Web Sites, mobile applications, or other social media web sites, we may obtain information such as your name and e-mail address.
· We may obtain information about you from third parties, including entities that direct you to or are located at Diaoyutai MGM Web Sites or Diaoyutai MGM Properties, business partners, family members, and friends.
We may use information we collect about you for our own marketing purposes including notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via e-mail, direct mail, social media, telephone, text message, push notifications, and other means.
We may use the information we collect for non-marketing purposes including (1) validating your identity; (2) conducting statistical or demographic analysis; (3) processing, fulfilling, and tracking reservations, purchases, or other transactions; (4) complying with legal and regulatory requirements; (5) customizing your experience at Diaoyutai MGM Web Sites; (6) preventing fraud; and (y) cooperating with law enforcement or other government agencies for purposes of national security, public safety, or matters of public importance when we believe that disclosure of information is necessary or appropriate to protect the public interest (collectively “Non-Marketing Purposes”).
We may share the information we collect with our affiliates, business partners and other third parties.
How to Opt-Out
If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing solicitations from us, or do not want us to share your personal information for marketing purposes with our business partners or other third parties, or with any individual Diaoyutai MGM Property, or Diaoyutai MGM subsidiary please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality, Ltd.
Although you may opt-out of the use and sharing of personal information for marketing purposes, we may still use and share information we collect for Non-Marketing Purposes.
Information collected by Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality, Ltd. and any individual Diaoyutai MGM Property or Diaoyutai MGM Web Site is stored on secure servers, which are protected by firewalls and other industry standard security measures. These security measures are intended to protect these servers from unauthorized access. However, no security system is impenetrable, and these systems could become accessible in the event of a security breach.
We cannot enforce or control the security of the computers, electronic devices or other electronic communication methods that you may use to send e-mails and submit information to us over the Internet. You are responsible for ensuring that the computers, electronic devices and electronic communication methods you use will provide adequate security for communicating with us. We are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of information that you send us.
We are not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices of other web sites, including web sites operated by our business partners or other third parties. You should review and understand the privacy policies posted on any linked sites you visit before using those sites or providing any personal information on them.
We do not knowingly collect or allow the collection of personal information from persons under 18. If you are the parent or guardian of a person under 18 and believe that the person has provided us with personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com and request that it be removed from our active marketing database.
We reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time without notice. Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality, Ltd. reserves the right of final interpretation of this Policy.
This Policy has been posted in both Chinese and English, with both versions having equal effect. It is intended that the Chinese and English translations will have identical meanings; however, in the case of discrepancies, the Chinese version will prevail.
Terms and Conditions of Residences Card
These are the terms and conditions under which benefits will be provided to owners of residences under the brand of Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality (“Residences”) who are holders of valid DMH Residences Card (“Card”).
1.The Card is issued by Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality, Ltd., and have no cash value.
2.The benefits available to holder of the Card are described in the Benefit Policies set forth below. Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality may amend these terms and conditions or the Benefit Policies at any time by posting revisions to the website.
3.The owner of each residence will be entitled to the issuance of Card following the submission of a completed application to Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality. The persons receiving the Card must be the owner of the Residence or his/her family member. Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality reserves the right to limit issuance of cards to two per residence.
4.Cardholder may not sell, assign, trade or barter the Card or permit its use by others.
5.Cardholder may be required to present valid government issued identification when using the Card.
6.By use of the Card, the cardholder authorizes Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality to share their contact information with hotels managed by Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality and its affiliates. They may from time to time send promotional information and offers to the cardholder.
7.The Card is not valid at every property operated by Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality and its affiliates, and benefits may vary at each property. Participating properties may limit or condition the availability of benefits.
8.The Card and the related discounts, promotions and offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotion or offer.
9.All benefits are subject to availability.
10.Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality reserves the ultimate right of interpretation of the use of the Card, the terms and conditions of the program and the Benefit Policies.
11.Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality is not liable for the goods and services provided by participating hotels. Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality will not be liable to any cardholder, or anyone claiming through a cardholder, for any direct, indirect or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the provision of goods and services to the cardholder.
12.The cardholder is solely responsible for any tax liability arising from its receipt of goods and services.
13.Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality has the right to unilaterally change, amend, suspend or cancel the Benefit Policies and the Terms and Conditions in whole or in part, at any time.
14.The expiration date for each Card will be two years following its issuance. A new card will be issued if the cardholder remains the owner of a Diaoyutai MGM Residences.
15.Benefits under the Card will also expire when the cardholder ceases to own a DMH Residence or the residences are no longer under the Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality brand.
16.By accepting the Card, the cardholder undertakes to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Violation of the Terms and Conditions, or using the Card in a fraudulent, misleading, or other improper way may result in the forfeiture of the Card and termination of all rights under the Benefit Policies.
*In this Terms and Conditions, Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality refers to Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality Limited.
Updated as of January,2017