M life Rewards (hereinafter referred to as "The program", "The loyalty program" or "M life"), a loyalty program maintained by Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality, Ltd. (hereinafter, Diaoyutai MGM Group) to confer more benefits to loyal guests and patrons of our brand portfolios, feature a wide variety of exclusive privileges and member events.
2.1. The hotels currently participating in the program include:
• Bellagio by MGM Shanghai
• Diaoyutai Hotel Hangzhou
• Diaoyutai Boutique Hotel Chengdu
2.2. Diaoyutai MGM Group will regularly update the list of hotels participating in the loyalty program (hereinafter "Participating Hotels").
3.1. Natural persons who are over 18 years of age (and reach the legal age of adulthood in the country or region of residence) and have full capacity for civil conduct can apply to join the loyalty program and open a member account in their own name (such member accounts are online information, including the member ’s name and other personal information);
3.2. The registration information provided by the member must be genuine and valid, including but not limited to: information such as name and date of birth must be consistent with the member's valid ID, and generally cannot be changed after registration;
3.3. Only one valid email address is kept in the member account;
3.4. The account number of the member account cannot be changed (even if it is upgraded or downgraded), and at any time, one member only keeps and uses one M life account and account number, and membership number;
3.5. The membership level is evaluated and determined according to the member’s stay and consumption history (such as eligible room nights accumulated) as specified in terms and conditions. M life membership system will upgrade, sustain, or downgrade the membership level automatically in the member account;
3.6. Member accounts cannot be transferred, merged and shared.
3.7. The loyalty program is currently not available to employees of Diaoyutai MGM Group and its hotels.
4.1. M life basic membership is open to all guests such as frequent business travelers and leisure travelers. Guests can register by means of: log onto Diaoyutai MGM Group's official website www.dytmgm.com， including mobile terminal (please follow “DiaoyutaiMGM” service account on Wechat) and fill in required information; contact M life Service & Reservation Center (Hotline: 4009030228) or personally visit our participating hotels and register with the assistance of hotel staff;
4.2. Registration is limited to a natural person, not a company or other organization as the applicant for registration.
M life features four membership levels as below. Membership level will be reassessed and upgraded based on guest patronage from time to time; even at the same membership level, more consumption will entitle guest to additional benefits.
M life Jade Card members shall keep 0-9 valid room nights in each calendar year;
M life Silver Card members shall keep 10-29 valid room nights in each calendar year;
M life Gold Card members shall keep 30 or more valid room nights in each calendar year;
M life Black Card members are guests exclusively invited by the Diaoyutai MGM Group.
Members need to provide M life membership number at the time of booking, check-in or before checkout, and actually stay in the hotel, pay the appropriate accommodation fee in person, in order to obtain accumulative room nights by meeting the eligible room rates as required by participating hotels (see below). For the avoidance of doubt, the premise of obtaining a valid room night is paid accommodation.
Eligible room rates: For direct booking through Diaoyutai MGM Group's official website (including mobile terminal), M life Service & Reservation Center or participating hotels, most of the room rates are eligible to accumulate room nights, including: standard room rate, promotional room rate, company negotiated rate, local government rate.
For the avoidance of doubt, ineligible room rates refer to: group or conference room rates (whether through main bill settlement or individual direct settlement), airline crew rates, rate on third-party reservation channels (including but not limited to Booking.com, Expedia, etc.) and other discounted rate, packaged discount or wholesale rate offered by other travel agents.
6.1. Membership levels are divided into four levels: Jade, Silver, Gold, and Black; Membership benefits are provided by the participating hotels based on the membership level, loyalty program and the actual situation. In principle, the benefits of each membership level include:
Reservation & Check in/out Benefits
Dedicated Reservation Hotline [i]
Member Rate & Deal [ii]
Advanced Reservation Guarantee [iii]
Dedicated Check-in/out Area
In Room Check-in [iv]
Late Check-out [v]
Free Upgrade [vi]
Free Parking [vii]
Signature Welcome Drink [viii]
Exclusive Welcome Amenity
Free Kid's Amenity [ix]
Free Local Calls
Free Minibar (Non-alcohol) [x]
Free Pressing Service [xi]
Free Extra Bed [xii]
Food & Beverage Discount [xiii]
Branded Turndown Service [xiv]
Butler Service [xv]
The footnotes of these terms and conditions detail the way in which the benefits marked in the table above are provided and their applicable conditions.
[i] M life Service & Reservation Center will provide M life members dedicated services of membership related questions and room reservations.
Service Number: 4009030228
Service Time: 9am – 9pm, Monday to Sunday includes Public Holidays.
[ii] M life members are entitled to exclusive discounted rates (i.e. "Member Rates"). Member rates are applicable to all participating hotels under the Diaoyutai MGM Group, and subject to variation from time to time (based on the lowest published rate of similar room types in hotels).
Member room rates are available through direct booking channel of the Diaoyutai MGM Group, which includes:
Diaoyutai MGM Group's official website: www.dytmgm.com
Diaoyutai MGM Group WeChat account: DiaoyutaiMGM
Diaoyutai MGM Group M life Service & Reservation Center: 4009030228 (Service Time: 9am – 9pm, Monday to Sunday includes Public Holidays)
Member room rates are also available through travel agencies or business travel partners authorized by Diaoyutai MGM Group.
Member room rate description:
• Members will enjoy a discount of at least 2% and up to 10% on top of the lowest published rate of similar room types in the participating hotels;
• Member rate applies to booking 3 or less rooms of the same hotel at one time;
• Member rate cannot be applied in conjunction with other promotions, offers or discounts, and does not apply to reservations or group reservations that have already been completed;
• Member discount does not apply to specific types of individual customers, such as individual customers who book through negotiated price of the government or company.
[iii] M life Gold Card members are entitled to a 72-hour advance reservation guarantee; Black Card members are entitled to a 48-hour advance reservation guarantee.
Even if the hotel rooms on the selected date are all sold out on public booking channels, Gold Card members (72 hours in advance) and Black Card members (48 hours in advance) can call the Diaoyutai MGM Group M life Service & Reservation Center or participating hotels to enjoy the guaranteed booking benefits, with following restrictions:
• The hotel has blackout dates during special events such as hosting the Olympic Games;
• Gold Card or Black Card members can only book rooms for themselves;
• In such case, it may be hard to ensure a room upgrade;
• Members may need to make reservations and payments in accordance with the minimum published room rates and minimum room nights required by the relevant hotels during the booking guarantee period;
• This benefit cannot be used in conjunction with bonus night benefits or any form of promotion and discounted room rates;
• This benefit does not apply to participating resort hotels.
[iv] In-room check-in is a special benefit provided by Diaoyutai MGM Group for M life Gold and Black Card members to enhance their check-in experience. This benefit applies to all participating hotels, and the hotel will arrange it according to the actual operation and local regulations.
[v] Under below restrictions, the late check-out benefit applies to M life Silver, Gold and Black Card members. All participating hotels will do their best to meet the needs of members for late check-out, as follows:
Late check-out benefits
Silver Card members
Late check-out till 2pm local time
l Based on the availability of rooms on the day;
l Members need to inform the hotel reception in advance of the late check-out.
Gold Card members
Late check-out till 3pm local time
Black Card members
Late check-out till 4pm local time
l Late check-out at 4 pm local time is a guaranteed benefit;
l Members need to inform the hotel reception in advance of the late check-out.
[vi] The room upgrade benefit is applicable to M life Gold and Black Card members. Gold and Black Card members will enjoy room upgrade benefits at no additional cost each time they stay at the hotel. This benefit is limited to Gold and Black Card members themselves. According to the different designs and styles of participating hotels, upgraded rooms may include landscape rooms, high-floor rooms, rooms with terraces, various suites, etc.
• Participating hotels will ensure room upgrade benefit for Gold and Black Card members, but specific upgrade arrangements need to be made according to the actual room reservation at that time;
• The hotel ensures that Black Card members can at least upgrade to a basic suite, and such upgrade arrangement shall be made based on the actual room reservation at the time.
[vii] In principle, all levels of M life members staying at participating hotels are entitled to free parking which are limited resource depending on the parking space of the hotel.
[viii] M life will provide exclusive drinks for Silver, Gold and Black Card members upon check-in. Exclusive drinks are made and provided for corresponding member levels by the participating hotels in accordance with brand characteristics.
[ix] Free kid’s amenity will be provided to all levels of M life members.
All participating hotels will customize and provide free children's products according to the characteristics of their brands.
[x] M life will provide free Mini-Bar drinks in the room for Silver, Gold and Black Card members. The specific applicable conditions are as follows:
• All participating hotels provide this membership benefit;
Unless otherwise specified by the participating hotels, M life Silver, Gold, and Black Card members can enjoy free soft drinks in the Mini-Bar each time (not daily);
• The types and quantity of Mini-Bar beverages of participating hotels will be arranged and adjusted according to the brand and actual situation of each hotel;
• Free beverages are limited to soft drinks in the Mini-Bar, excluding alcoholic beverages and snacks.
[xi] M life Gold and Black Card members will receive free clothes ironing service during each stay. The specific applicable conditions are as follows:
• Gold Card members will enjoy free ironing of one set or two pieces of clothing during each stay; you can call the hotel guest service center to order ironing service;
• Black Card members will enjoy free ironing of two sets or four pieces of clothing during each stay; you can call the hotel guest service center to order ironing service;
[xii] Free extra bed service is the exclusive benefit for Gold and Black Card members; participating hotels will do their best to provide this benefit according to the number of extra beds in the hotel. The specific applicable conditions for this benefit are as follows:
• In order to provide free extra bed benefits to the Gold and Black Card members, Gold and Black Card members need to inform the hotel of the extra bed requirements at the time of booking or as soon as possible after booking;
• This benefit is only applicable to the room where the Gold and Black Card members stay, and only one free extra bed is provided;
[xiii] M life provides members with different levels of food and beverage discounts. The specific rates are as follows:
• Jade Card members: 5% discount
• Silver Card members: 10% discount
• Gold Card members: 15% discount
• Black Card members: 20% discount
The specific applicable conditions for food and beverage benefits are as follows:
• Food and beverage discount benefits are applicable to full-day buffet restaurants, Chinese restaurants, specialty restaurants and guest room deliveries of participating hotels; but not applicable to Mini-Bar, bar and banquet F&B services (including wedding F&B and F&B outside catering);
• Unless special arrangements are made at participating hotels, the food and beverage discount benefits are only applicable to food (except dishes using expensive food materials) and non-alcoholic beverages;
• Unless special arrangements are made for participating hotels, the food and beverage discount benefits do not overlap with other discounts or promotions launched by the hotel at that time;
• Food and beverage discount benefits are only applicable to members themselves and the number of co-diners shall be less than 8;
• Food and beverage discounts are not applicable to food and beverage booked but not consumed by members;
• Members (including in-store and walk-in members) need to indicate the membership number, or show their membership card / electronic membership card at the time of booking or when they arrive at the restaurant, the hotel restaurant has the right to verify membership before using this benefit.
[xiv] The brand turndown service is an exclusive brand experience provided by M life for Silver, Gold and Black Card members. Participating hotels will provide members with different forms of turndown service and turndown gifts based on the unique characteristics of their brands.
[xv] Butler service is the exclusive benefit provided by M life only for Black Card members. This benefit applies to all participating hotels. This exclusive service includes transportation reservations, restaurant reservations, attraction ticket purchases, emergency services, etc. Service details depend on the hotel brand and member needs. Black Card members can contact the hotel guest service center before arrival and inform them of the itinerary and check-in requirements so that the hotel can make arrangements in advance.
7.1. Guests can get Jade Card membership after they have checked into the participating hotels and registered successfully;
7.2. The most important criteria for assessing the membership level is: the eligible room nights accumulated by the members themselves within one calendar year (January 1 to December 31), specific assessment criteria is shown in Section 5;
7.3. Upgrade and downgrade:
7.3.1. A member can retain this membership level until the end of the next calendar year after attaining the membership level in any calendar year;
7.3.2. If a member fails to meet the current level requirements in a calendar year, the membership will automatically downgrade to the lower level;
7.3.3. Jade and Black Cards are not down-gradable.
Guests can get customer service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling member service number 4009030228, or by following and leaving message on WeChat service account of “DiaoyutaiMGM”. Services include: member registration and information query, room reservation and eligible accumulative room nights log-in, member complaints and suggestions, etc.
• The membership benefits provided by the participating hotels are reserved only for the members themselves, and only apply to the room the member stays in and pays in person; inapplicable to additional rooms booked or paid by the member;
• When a room is shared by two members, there is only one member guest in the room who obtains the membership benefits by providing membership number during booking or check-in;
• The member's spouse, other family members, friends, colleagues, etc. can’t enjoy member benefit;
• Unless otherwise specified by the participating hotels, the prerequisite for obtaining membership benefits: payment of eligible room rates and other expenses.
• With the newly opened hotel of Diaoyutai MGM Group participating in M life program, membership benefits may also be applicable to other countries and regions outside of China.
• At present, the only exception to the adjustment of membership levels is Black Card members. There are no rules applicable to their membership adjustment. As long as Diaoyutai MGM Group continues to invite them to be Black Card members, they are entitled to all related benefits.
Any guest who registers as a M Life member, will voluntarily undertake the following obligations:
10.1. The act of registering as a M life member does not violate any laws, regulations, decrees, policies and rules of corporation or other organizations that are binding on the registrant. Or else, the registrant or M life member will be held accountable for such violation;
10.2. Use authentic and valid information to register as a M life member and maintain its accuracy regularly;
10.3. Comply with the terms and conditions, perform transactions and agreements with Diaoyutai MGM Group and participating hotels in good faith (on the contrary to unreasonable refusal of payment or arrears of bills), make good use of rather than abuse of member privileges, and do not employ any deceitful means to maintain and obtain the number of nights in the hotel;
10.4. Do not commit acts that prejudice the legitimate rights and interests of Diaoyutai MGM Group, participating hotels, other M life members and guests, and do not insult or hurt the employees of participating hotels;
10.5. You have read and accepted the privacy and cookies statements in the process of registering on the Diaoyutai MGM Group’s official website;
10.6. Protect your own member account and related information to prevent access by strangers;
10.7. Violation of the above obligations may result in the loss of membership rights and qualifications, and the membership account may be suspended or cancelled.
11.1 Diaoyutai MGM Group and its shareholders, participating hotels and their owners, as well as their directors, senior management, employees, subcontractors, agents and other representatives ("Diaoyutai MGM Group related parties"), do not provide any guarantee for the suitability and availability of this royalty program; do not take responsibility for any errors and omissions (including but not limited to, delayed disclosure of information and inaccurate expression) during the implementation of the royalty program and the terms and conditions, unless it was entirely caused by the willful misconduct or gross negligence of Diaoyutai MGM Group related parties. This section is not intended to exclude legal liability for personal injury and loss of tangible property caused by Diaoyutai MGM Group related parties.
11.2 If Diaoyutai MGM Group related parties are affected by a force majeure factor (force majeure refers to, regardless of location or duration, (a) storms and other natural events; (b) fires and explosions; (c) wars or armed conflicts ; (d) riots or other civil disobedience; (e) crime, terrorism or threats; (f) strikes or similar labor movement; (g) embargoes or blockades; (h) shortages of important supplies or traffic disruptions; (i) action or inaction of government agencies (including promulgated laws, specific administrative actions, or restrictions on room rates, information release systems, or other important aspects of operations); and (j) any other events beyond the reasonable control of Diaoyutai MGM Group related parties) , and cannot provide the member benefits, privileges and rewards stated in this program, for which Diaoyutai MGM Group related parties shall not be liable.
12.1 The implementation of the royalty program, terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding the application of conflict rules), and Chinese courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Any form of class action is explicitly precluded herein.
12.2 These terms and conditions are formulated and published in both Chinese and English. Due to translation limits, there may be subtle discrepancies. In case of any inconsistency, the Chinese version shall prevail.
12.3 These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time, and members need to pay attention to the revised information.
12.4 The right to interpret these terms and conditions (and their amendments from time to time) belongs to Diaoyutai MGM Group.