1. What is DMH M life Rewards?
M life Rewards (hereinafter referred to as “The program”), a loyalty program maintained by Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "DMH" or "the Group") to confer more benefits to loyal guests and patrons of our brand portfolios, feature a wide variety of exclusive privileges and member events.
2. Which hotels are participating in the program?
The hotels currently participating in the program include:
· Bellagio by MGM Shanghai
· Diaoyutai Hotel Hangzhou
· Diaoyutai Boutique Hotel Chengdu
The Group will regularly update the list of participating hotels.
3. When will the program be rolled out or take effect?
M life Rewards program will be piloted on the Group's official website at the end of July 2020. Membership registered during the trial run will be deemed as formal.
4. What qualifications are required to become a M life member?
Natural citizens who are over 18 years of age in China and foreign citizens have come of age in accordance with the laws of their country of origin can apply to join this program and open member accounts in their own names (such member accounts are online information, including basic personal information such as name, date of birth, etc.).
5. Where to register as a member?
M life Rewards program is open to all guests such as frequent business travelers and leisure travelers. Guests can register through the Group's official website or its Apps (please follow DMH WeChat account “DiaoyutaiMGM”), the M life Rewards Service and Reservation Center or the front desk of participating hotels.
6. Do I need to pay to register?
No registration fee will be charged.
7. Can I register more than one member account?
One member only keeps and uses one M life Rewards account with an account number and membership number.
8. What are the restrictions for registering as a member?
Registration is limited to a natural person, not a company or other organization.
9. Can member accounts be transferred to family or friends?
No transfer, merge or sharing of membership.
10. Do I need to set a password to register a member account?
Yes. The password must be at least eight (8) characters long and must contain English characters (a-z, A-Z) and numbers (0-9). Special characters are not allowed, such as: # ¥% * &.
11. How do I reset my membership card password?
You can reset password by logging in the member account and click "Change password" on the “My Profile” page.
12. Can the DMH M life Rewards membership card be used at MGM Macau or MGM Grand in Las Vegas, USA?
13. Can I use my MGM Macau M life membership card at Diaoyutai MGM Hotels?
Exclusive member rates (see 28 of this FAQ), dedicated reservation hotline, free internet and local calls.
Different F&B discount rates are offered based on membership levels (see section 26 of this FAQ), free laundry and other exclusive member services.
See also the "M life Terms and Rules" published on DMH official website, especially Sections 6 and 9.
15. How many levels of DMH M life Rewards?
The program includes four membership levels, namely:
16. What conditions to meet in order to upgrade membership?
M life Jade Card members shall keep 0-9 valid room nights in each calendar year;
M life Silver Card members shall keep 10-29 valid room nights in each calendar year;
M life Gold Card members shall keep 30 or more valid room nights in each calendar year;
M life Black Card members are guests exclusively invited by DMH.
One calendar year: January 1st to December 31st.
17. How long will an upgrade last?
A member can retain the membership level until the Dec. 31 of the next calendar year after upgrading. If a member fails to meet the criteria for the current level in a calendar year, the membership will automatically downgrade to the next lower level (except Jade members).
18. Can M life membership card earn points to upgrade?
Currently, M life has not yet launched the points system and related upgrade plan. Once it is launched, members will be notified by email or SMS.
19. Can I enjoy membership discount without a physical card?
Yes. M life members can present an electronic membership card when making payment. E-member card can be obtained on the profile page after logging into your member account.
20. Can the physical card be reissued?
After receiving the physical card, members need to keep it properly. DMH M life program does not provide replacement of the physical card.
21. What are the eligible rates for cumulative valid room nights?
For direct bookings through the Group's official website (including mobile terminals), reservation centers or participating hotels, most of their rates are eligible to accumulate valid room nights, including standard room rates, promotional room rates, company agreement prices, and local government room rates.
22. What are the ineligible rates for valid room nights?
Ineligible room rates refer to: group or conference room rates (whether through main bill settlement or individual direct settlement), airline crew rates, rates on third-party booking channels (including but not limited to Booking.com, Expedia, etc.) , preferential prices, package discounts or wholesale prices provided by other travel agencies.
23. Where can I check membership details?
You can get member service or membership details by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling DMH M life Service and Reservation Center at 4009030228 or by following the DMH WeChat account “DiaoyutaiMGM”.
24. How do I update my membership profile?
M life members can update and maintain their personal information after logging into the member account on the Group's official website, or ask us to update it for you by sending email to email@example.com or by calling the M life Service and Reservation Center at 4009030228.
25. What F&B benefits does M life members have?
DMH M life Rewards provides members of each level with different rates of F&B discount, the specific rates are as follows:
Jade: 5% off
Silver: 10% off
Gold: 15% off
Black: 20% off
For specific applicable scenarios, please refer to "Terms & Conditions" of DMH M life Rewards or call the restaurant of the participating hotel you want to book for inquiries.
26. How many people can enjoy a meal with the F&B discount?
F&B discounts are limited to a meal with less than 8 people. For details, please refer to the "Terms & Conditions" of DMH M life Rewards published on the official website of the Group.
M life members enjoy exclusive room rates with discount from 2% to 10% off the lowest public rates of the same room in participating hotels, variable upon specific circumstances; Members can once book up to 3 rooms in the same hotel at the member rate. For details, please refer to the "Terms & Conditions" of DMH M life Rewards published on the official website of the Group.
There is no discount for car booking, which are contingent upon the pubic price provided by the participating hotels.
28. Any birthday discounts?
29. Is there any discount for shopping in the hotel?
No. DMH M life program is actively evaluating potential shopping perks, and members will be notified by email or SMS upon further confirmation.
30. Is there any discount for booking banquet for 8 or more persons?